HerbalVet Natural Dog Dewormer Alternative for All Dogs | 10 Tablets, Works for Puppies, Intestine Cleanse| Helpful E-Book Included by HerbalVet at Shea Animal Hospital. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Unrivaled Research, Superior Quality 10 Tablets Smaller tablets Easy to break in half Safe ingredients Any breed of dog (25+ lbs) Any puppy 3+ weeks old NO pregnant or nursing dogs DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS & NUMBER OF SERVINGS PER BOTTLE This is a single serving cleanse, meaning you give only one serving to your dog (do not give dogs multiple servings over consecutive days). 25 – 60 pounds = 1 Tablet (10 servings per bottle) 60 – 90 pounds = 2 Tablets (5 servings per bottle) 90+ pounds = 3
Product Description & Reviews
Unrivaled Research, Superior Quality 10 Tablets Smaller tablets Easy to break in half Safe ingredients Any breed of dog (25+ lbs) Any puppy 3+ weeks old NO pregnant or nursing dogs DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS & NUMBER OF SERVINGS PER BOTTLE This is a single serving cleanse, meaning you give only one serving to your dog (do not give dogs multiple servings over consecutive days). 25 – 60 pounds = 1 Tablet (10 servings per bottle) 60 – 90 pounds = 2 Tablets (5 servings per bottle) 90+ pounds = 3 Tablets (3 servings per bottle) Under 25 pounds? Look for our HerbalVet Small Dog Cleanse Tips & Tricks: There are a few different options you have for administering our tablets to your dog. The easiest method is to crush the tablets and put them into your dog’s food. Unfortunately, some clever dogs can tell when you sneak a pill into their food and will refuse to eat. We have listed a few other options below. For more helpful tips read the eBook that was emailed to you with your purchase. Option 1: Crush tablet & mix with your dog’s favorite treat. Option 2: Break the pill into small pieces and place them in the back of your dog’s throat Option 3: Hold your dog’s mouth open and use a pill shooter. We hope to see you again soon!
Features & Highlights
- 🐾 PROMOTES CONTINUOUS INTESTINAL HEALTH - The HerbalVet Intestinal Cleanse for large dogs (25+ lbs) is a monthly cleanse that helps promote intestinal health. Stop waiting for your furry friend to become sick before acting! A monthly intestinal cleanse is a great alternative to your dog's normal routine. We do not recommend cleansing any dog under 3 weeks of age or under 2 lbs. We recommend administering the cleanse either with your dog's food, or 10-20 minutes after your dog has eaten.
- 🐾 SINGLE SERVING - Most similar products require multiple servings over consecutive days. But not ours! The HerbalVet Large Dog Cleanse is a single-serving supplement. That means you only use it one time per month for maximum effectiveness.
- 🐾 SMALLER, BREAKABLE PILLS THAT ARE EASIER TO SWALLOW - It is often difficult for dogs to swallow large pills. That's why our tablets are very small and easy for your dog to swallow. The tablets can also be broken into pieces for easy oral administration or crushed and mixed with your dog's food.
- 🐾 #1 DEWORMER ALTERNATIVE IN THE USA - With over 7 different intestinal health products available, HerbalVet is the #1 expert in pet intestinal health in the United States. We have products to help cats, small dogs (2-25lbs), large dogs (25+ lbs), and even goats and horses! Don't trust a risky, untested brand - ensure your pet is safe by buying the most consistently recommended and veterinarian-endorsed brand in the country!
- 🐾 HELPFUL E-BOOK INCLUDED - Want to learn the secret to giving your dog a pill? Check out our helpful eBook that includes step-by-step instructions you can easily follow! That's a $2.99 value delivered absolutely free with your purchase.
1.75 x 1.75 x 2.5 inches
1.73 x 1.73 x 2.52 inches
Have questions about this item (0850007030186), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by HerbalVet, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
WowPaw stands on guard of your pets' health. We want to provide you with the most cost-efficient solution to the wòrm infestation problem. Each active ingredient was carefully examined to ensure their PURITY, EFFICACY & SAFETY! With us you can be co...
Panacur C (Fenbendazole) Helps Treat Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms, And Whipworms In Dogs. It Is Used By Veterinarians To Treat Other Parasites As Well. It Is Available As 1Gm, 2Gm And 4Gm Powder Packets. The Usual Dose For Dogs Is One Packet, Bas...
mpn: 03930, ean: 0073091176039,
Sentry HC WormX Plus 7 Way DE- Wormer For Small Dogs is a broad spectrum de-wormer for the treatment and control of large Roundworms, Hookworms and Tapeworms in dogs and puppies 6 lbs to 25 lbs. WormX Plus is available without a prescription.For Smal...
mpn: 121-473, ean: 0641517515467,
Panacur (fenbendazole) helps treat hookworms, roundworms, tapeworms, and Whipworms in dogs. It is used by Veterinarians to treat other parasites as well. It is available as 1gm, 2gm and 4gm powder packets. The usual dose for dogs is one packet, based...