Seamus Medicated Anti Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats and Horses -Veterinarian Formula Itch Relief for Dermatitis, Dry Skin, Allergies, Minor Cuts with PRAMOXINE, OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS AND COLLOIDAL OATMEAL
Seamus Medicated Anti Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats and Horses -Veterinarian Formula Itch Relief for Dermatitis, Dry Skin, Allergies, Minor Cuts with PRAMOXINE, OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS AND COLLOIDAL OATMEAL by Seamus Medicated Anti Itch Spray at Shea Animal Hospital. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DO YOU WANT AN ITCH RELIEF SPRAY THAT WORKS? Many sprays claim to have all-natural ingredients, but do little effectively relief your pets discomfort. Seamus has natural ingredients, but it also has active ingredients (medicine) that will relieve your pets itch for hours if not days. Seamus Medicated Anti Itch Spray is an Anti Itch Topical Anesthetic Spray complemented with Oatmeal Colloidal, Omega-6 Fatty Acids and Pramoxine Hydrochloride in a humectant base for enhanced anti-pruritic activity.
Product Description & Reviews
DO YOU WANT AN ITCH RELIEF SPRAY THAT WORKS? Many sprays claim to have all-natural ingredients, but do little effectively relief your pets discomfort. Seamus has natural ingredients, but it also has active ingredients (medicine) that will relieve your pets itch for hours if not days. Seamus Medicated Anti Itch Spray is an Anti Itch Topical Anesthetic Spray complemented with Oatmeal Colloidal, Omega-6 Fatty Acids and Pramoxine Hydrochloride in a humectant base for enhanced anti-pruritic activity. A soothing spray for the rapid symptomatic treatment of pruritus due to dermatitis, abrasions, insect bites and minor skin irritations. Seamus utilizes Pharmasome Technology, Pharmasomes are made up of Phospholipids, a special group of lipids containing phosphate. Most lipids are "hydrophobic," meaning that they cannot be mixed with water. The reason that phospholipids are special is because they are "hydrophilic" - able to mix with water. This patented technology makes it possible to create deeper, longer-lasting delivery of ingredients in liquid medications. Great for itchy dog paws or itchy cat paws.
Features & Highlights
- WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR PET'S WELL-BEING, DO YOU SHOP FOR QUALITY OR PRICE? WHY NOT HAVE BOTH? YOUR PETS WILL LOVE THIS BECAUSE: Nourishes skin with infused Omega-6 fatty acids Quickly relieves itchy skin and flaking due to minor cuts, scrapes, dermatitis and bites Contains soothing colloidal oatmeal and Pramoxine Hydrochloride For dogs, cats and horses
- PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE is an anesthetic, or "numbing medicine." It works by interfering with pain signals sent from the nerves to the brain. Pramoxine topical (for the skin) is used to treat pain or itching caused by insect bites, minor burns or scrapes, and minor skin rash or irritation, dryness, or itching.
- COLLOIDAL OATMEAL refers to oats that are finely milled and then suspended in water, another liquid or gel. In a liquid or gel, Colloidal Oatmeal disperses evenly. This suspension of oats allows it to be applied and absorbed easily, providing many protective benefits for sensitive, irritated skin. This medication is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
- OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS Does your pet constantly scratch and bite itself in the hot dry Summers and in the Winter (especially indoor pets)? It is not because of fleas or other pest, it is because their skin is dried out. Omega-6 fatty acids are a family of pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory polyunsaturated fatty acids that help halt cell damage and promote cell repair.
- PHARMASOME TECHNOLOGY Pharmasomes are deposited on the skin and quickly begin to merge with the animal's cellular membranes. In the process, the Pharmasomes release their payload of ingredients into the cells. Pharmasomes make it possible for ingredients to penetrate deeper, and release the functional ingredients over a longer period. In other words, IT LAST LONGER giving your pet more relief.
Seamus Medicated Anti Itch Spray
Seamus Marketing LLC
Seamus Marketing LLC
2 x 7.25 x 2 inches
2.4 x 2.4 x 7.2 inches
Have questions about this item (0650270998554), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Seamus Medicated Anti Itch Spray, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Hemp dog paw balm is used to maintain healthy noses, skin and paws. It moisturizes cracked dog paws and nose. May help with seasonal allergies. This Organic paw balm is Non-Allergenic, Non-Staining, Non-Psychoactive and GMO free. Suggested Use: Apply...
mpn: 1054, ean: 0070000003356,
Pad Kote is also a terrific healing aid for all types of wounds, including fungal and bacterial infections of the feet, ears and elsewhere. Try Pad Kote on cuts, abrasions, sores, burns, tender ears and hot spots (moist dermatitis). Promotes skin cel...
mpn: 7301, ean: 0192959801293,
Calm Coat Natural Topical is an all-natural, patented blend of essential oils that works with the skin’s natural ability to heal. Formulated for dogs, cats and horses, Calm Coat Natural Topical is effective for all irritated skin conditions includi...
mpn: 0557075623, ean: 0095668570705,
Animal healthcare products formulated with the original and patented Microcyn TechnologySafe for use on animals of all ages, species and skin types, non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizingContains no alcohol, steroids, antibiotics or Tea tree o...