Dr. Bill's Canine Digestive Support | Probiotics for Dogs, with Natural Digestive Enzymes and Prebiotics | Includes Ginger Root, Lemon Balm, Psyllium Seed, Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium | 180 Grams
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Dr. Bill's Canine Digestive Support | Probiotics for Dogs, with Natural Digestive Enzymes and Prebiotics | Includes Ginger Root, Lemon Balm, Psyllium Seed, Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium | 180 Grams by Dr. Bill's at Shea Animal Hospital. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Dr. Bill's Canine Digestive Support contains a unique enzyme blend and powerful ingredients known for absorbing and removing harmful intestinal toxins. Combining decades of experience with the latest veterinary research and technology, Dr. Bill's Advanced Nutritional Support products are designed to meet the biological requirements for optimum nutrition in dogs and cats. Developed and manufactured in the United States, all products contain the vitamins, minerals, and other high-quality nutrients
Product Description & Reviews
Dr. Bill's Canine Digestive Support contains a unique enzyme blend and powerful ingredients known for absorbing and removing harmful intestinal toxins. Combining decades of experience with the latest veterinary research and technology, Dr. Bill's Advanced Nutritional Support products are designed to meet the biological requirements for optimum nutrition in dogs and cats. Developed and manufactured in the United States, all products contain the vitamins, minerals, and other high-quality nutrients required for enhanced health, fitness, and longevity in our pets. For over 40 years, Dr. Bill Barnett has been working to keep pets living longer and healthier lives through optimum nutrition. After graduating from the Iowa State College of Veterinary Medicine, he began an ongoing course of study in preventive medicine for pets. Following a distinguished 23-year military career in human medical research and laboratory animal medicine, Dr. Bill went on to become the founder of AVN Global Sciences, Inc. where he developed canine and feline nutritional supplements for the veterinary profession and pet owners alike. He also founded a nutritional consulting service that provided expertise to veterinary companies including Norden Laboratories, SmithKline Beecham Animal Health, and Pfizer. Dr. Bill's Advanced Nutritional Support supplements are the culmination of this experience and knowledge. These supplements have stood the test of time and become valuable tools for veterinarians across the country. Accelerated degradation studies show our products have a minimum shelf life of three years after the manufacture date, retaining 97% of their nutritional value. All products should be kept covered and stored in a cool, dry place. Updated with the latest in scientific and ingredient technology, they are now available to discerning pet owners to keep their dogs and cats living long, happy, and healthy lives.
Features & Highlights
- COMPLEX SYSTEM OF PREBIOTICS and PROBIOTICS FOR DOGS - Provides essential pre- and probiotics for dogs, including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, and Lactobacillus reuteri, which help to reestablish a healthy intestinal balance in your dog. Your dogs gastrointestinal (GI) tract is their body's number one barrier against disease
- UNIQUE ENZYME BLEND - Includes Protease, Lipase, Alpha-galactosidase, Amylase, Phytase, Lactase, Invertase, & Hemicellulase, helping your dog break down and absorb nutrients from their food
- POWERFUL INGREDIENTS KNOWN FOR ABSORBING AND REMOVING HARMFUL INTESTINAL TOXINS - Using biologically-appropriate, high-quality, natural ingredients such as Ginger Root, Lemon Balm, Psyllium Seed, Protease, Lipase, Bifidobacterium and Fructooligosaccharides
- VETERINARIAN DEVELOPED AND RECOMMENDED | Dr. Bill's pet supplements have been used and recommended by veterinarians, breeders, and trainers for over 30 years
- MADE IN THE USA | All Dr. Bill's supplements are made in the USA and are regulated by the NASC (National Animal Supplement Council)
3.54 x 3.74 x 3.54 inches
3.7 x 3.6 x 3.9 inches
Have questions about this item (0859765007058), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dr. Bill's, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
With 5 billion CFUs per scoop and 12 live powerful strains of living GOOD bacteria, Mister Ben’s Original PRODHX Pre+ Probiotics for Dogs is veterinarian-formulated for the dietary & health needs of your dog. Comprehensive scientific research shows...
mpn: GSC30-44985, ean: 0720171999988,
ANAL GLAND SUPPORTHere at Glandex, we understand that your four-legged friend is really part of the family. That's why it can be hard watching your pooch struggle with anal gland issues or digestive problems. Give your pup veterinarian recommended Gl...
mpn: 854372007071, ean: 0854372007071,
BENEFITS Deley Naturals Advanced Digestive Support for Dogs with Probiotics, Prebiotics and Digestive Enzymes treat Multiple Symptoms, improving: Upset stomach and loose stool Allergies, hot spots and many skin and coat conditions Immune system an...
mpn: 43235-223532, ean: 0652827389181,
The Secret To Giving Your Dog Back Digestive Health Without Using Harmful Pharmaceutical Drugs! Does your dog have diarrhea, gas, hot spots, bad breath, dry sensitive skin, bloating, itching, scratching, or loose stools? Are you looking for dog probi...